20 August, 2010
That afternoon when I passed J(2 years 11 months old) a pack of scrap art, she flipped flopping the packaging and asked, " Mama, do you remember this?" while excitedly pointing to the words that printed on the packaging. I stared intensely on the word printing but has no clue what was that resembled with, until she grinned and told me that it's similiar with the words that printed on her school uniform!
I paused for awhile then walked to the laundry basket and picked her uniform up, a little stunned when I found she was right, the words' font of both her uniform and the packaging were exactly the same! Again she proved to me that she has outstanding memory and nevertheless... a very detail and observant little girl! I really wish she could carry this stunning ability along her life time!
(Above) Font of the scrap art packaging; (Below) Font of her school uniform.
Labels: J(Juan Juan)

