Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

These few days I had a terrible backache, it was an previous injured site at the right lower back. This evenig I felt the aching and discomfort again, I lied down on the couch while leaving X and J playing freely in the living room.

After a short while, J(3 years old) approached me and wanted me to trace dotted line with ehr, I refused by telling her that I was experiencing backache. She replied, "Mama turned around..." her little hands hold my body and tried to guide it to another side, with my back facing to her. She continued, " I'll rub your back..." while her palm started to stroke in circular motion on my injured site, bluntly but warm. I was touched...

Later when I lied back on my back, she blurted, "Mama, tomorrow you must go to see a doctor, so that you can get well soon!" those were the most touching and precious words that I didn't expect to hear from a girl at such a tender age. I gave her a hug before she told me it was raining outside. I sat up and tried to get up from the couch, telling her that I have to collect the clothes. She gently hold my hand and exclaimed, " I'll help you to walk, liked I helped Ah Dou and Po Po!" Oh yes, she is such a gentle girl who always helped my grandmother in law to walk by leading with her hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home