Yesterday evening, TK came back earlier from Gemas so he suggested to have our dinner at MIL's house. It's definitely an ease for me since I didn't need to cook, hurray~!
After dinner at MIL's house, X vigorously poured out all the toys from a basket that FIL had just cleaned up. Therefore without hesitation, I asked X to clean up the toys with a firm voice, he looked back but continued mingled with the scattered toys. FIL chuckled and exclaimed, " I wonder how well does he understand you, he probably wondered what were you saying when he scatters the toys!" Immediately I approach X while holding the basket, again I said firmly, " put the toys into the backet, ONE BY ONE!" my index was pointing at one of the toy. X looked up and started to picked up the toy and placed it into the basket as I ordered, one by one and wihout a split second he managed to clean up the mess.
FIL was stunned then I continued, " If a little kid knows nothing that because we didn't teach them!" FIL nodded and looked at me with a smile.
p/s: Kids need a chances to learn, it's the adults' responsibility to provide apportunities for them!
Labels: X(Juan Xuan)
1 Comment:
-
- MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...
Saturday, September 25, 2010 12:54:00 AMTotally agree with you. The parents' role in educating their children is of utmost importance.

