Yesterday J(3 years 6 months old)drove me up the wall, I didn't mean to be a 'Tiger Mom' but guess anyone would go nuts if she spent more than an hour coaching her child yet she still unable to write a '3' (Roar)!!! She have no problem tracing the '3' nor having problem writing it with her index finger, however she can't write it with pencil no matter how much encouragement or even yelling I have given(Thuh)!
This morning when I sent her to school, I honestly informed her teacher that she didn't complete her homework and I didn't sign for her. Her teacher got startled then she gave me a smile, she said she believes my girl can do the homework without flaw but might be tad too moody(huh?). Frankly I can't totally agree of what she said, I actually think they didn't put much effort to coach J how to write. Every time she brought back her homework, I found her words or numbers were written nice and neat, but when I asked her to write for me the exact word without tracing line, she can't do it without my coaching(instance her 'e' and '2')! When I questioned her teacher, she admitted she held her hand to guide her with the words...... at time I really wonder why I have to pay so much(while her father kept mumbling the fee is expensive) yet I still have to put lots of efforts to coach her writing?!!!
I don't mean to push J, but really hope she can change her attitude. She is over assertive and always assumes she knows everything!!! For instance this evening when I tried to teach her some piano lesson for beginner, she didn't comply to what I ask her to do and kept insisted she knows already! Sigh... just wonder when can my sweet little girl learn her lesson!
Labels: homework, J(Juan Juan)

