Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

My Boy Loves School?!!

I never thought X(19 months old) would be so eager to attend school, not until this morning!

All this while I pushed him in a stroller while walked his sister to kindie, but since now he is old enough to walk on his own without straying away (I reckon), I dared myself to try holding his hand and allow him to walk on his own!

He was rather submissive along our way to J's kindie. Upon reaching, coincidentally J's teacher wanted me to sign a document and I had to let go of X's hand. In a split second, this little boy of mine rushing into the kindie compound, straight away invading entering the classroom! He didn't even bother whether I was tailing him nor the presence of other strangers (teachers)... (rolled eyes)!

The teachers were giggling and chuckling when X complied of what they asked, to take off his shoes and wash his hands before entering the class(he actually queuing behind his sister in order to wait for his turn to wash hands)! However it was getting late for class, the teachers tried to sweet talk him back to me but he refused and struggled by flinching their hand away, he left the teacher no choice but to carry him to me, muahahahaha!

I can see through his face, he was rather upset that he couldn't join his sister at school. However I have tried to inquire J's headmistress about sending X to her school by next year, indirectly she rejected X's enrollment. She explained they are having more children compared to before(when J's time), they'll only take those children who will be 3 years old or older. What a pity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home