Instead of taking commands, X(19 months old) actually likes to instruct and give orders!
Yesterday morning X patted his diaper, looked at me while bugging me, "Mama, change!" pointing at his diaper, he repeated the same sentences until I grabbed a napkin and changed his soiled diaper! Just now in the Kopitiam, when I brought him to have lunch he kept pointing at the pau steamer and pestered me to buy a pau for him. Since I didn't buy any pau for them for quite some time, I just got him one char siew pao. Without guidance, he peeled the paper off the pau and slowly munching and nibbling on the filling, when it's time to fetch his sister, I found he finished the char siew(braised pork) filling and left some of skin untouched(sigh~! What a picky eater)!
This morning, he kept bugging me to give him spirulina tablet, he insisted to wear shirts with bear or ducks printed on it, he handed me a box and ask me, " Mama, open!"... well, congratulation to him for knowing what he wants but frankly, it's kind of bothersome too... *bitter smile!
At 19 months old, he is learning to count from 1- 10. When we say 1, he will recite 2; if we said 3, he will reply 4; the numbers go on till number 10(although the number 6,7 and 8 sound sluggish)!
Labels: milestone, X(Juan Xuan)

