Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Monday, 9th of May, right after I fetched J and just about to leave her Montessori, Teacher Pathma rushed from the other building(There were 2 Montessori building opposites to each other) and stopped me. I got startled then she explained, J refused to do some letters writing which seems to be part of the practice for next week assessment. According to Teacher Pathma, J claimed that I already revise with her at home and she was positive that she doesn't need to revise anymore (slapped forehead)!

I was puzzled and stared at my girl, I felt sorry for her as her happiness(she never fail to hug a lovely smiling face whenever I fetch her) vanished the second her teacher complained about her, she was down... then I looked up at the teacher, " What can I do then?" Teacher Pathma gave me a smile and she didn't reply!

I'm not sure what have gone wrong ... but it seems my method(revising at home with her school syllabus) just didn't work with my girl, I'm really worry now, especially for next week assessment! I'm not afraid she doesn't do well, but there is a big chance that she might pass up a blank paper then get negative response from her teacher, which stands a potential to alleviate her self-esteem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home