Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

I didn't aspect X(14 months 3 weeks) will have tremendous improvement in speech. Today, after prompted by FIL, again he blurted words like, "ice cream, rubber band, ball ball, dog dog"! Wow... I reckon pretty soon he will be as bubbly and chirpy as his sister does!(smirk)

He obviously has advantage in speech since I read to him a lot. On top of that, he also has a talkative sister to tag around and most important he is a very energetic and active boy, which he trains his lungs from time to time and benefited him to have better speech development!

4 Comments:

  1. ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...
    With a very smart and talkative sister around him everyday, who wouldn't want to talk? lol!
    Baby Darren said...
    wow...smart boy...
    Ann said...
    Oh, that's great. Love it when they have a love for learning and then amazes us all!

    Good job.
    Shenny's mommy said...
    Xuan is fast learner.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home