Sunday morning, right before we off for the Mickey Mouse Road Rally Exhibition, the commotion happened!
Before we packed and get the kids into the car, I noticed J didn't put on her socks but since she didn't make a fuss that time I ignore it. However right after papa locked the house door and grill, she started to look for her socks(slapped forehead). We didn't succumb to her request, but emphasized that she should tell us earlier before the door is locked and the alarm is armed. Then she started to throw tantrum, continuosly storming the back of the front seat(as she sat at the back).
I ignored her and went to open the front gates and waited for TK to reverse the car. When I got back into the car, TK gave me a grumpy look and swore angrily, " She SPOILT my day!" I turned my head to the back( I sat at by the driver seat) and found Juan Juan was pised off, with trails of tears in her eyes... apparently, she got 'bamboo' from her father again, sigh~! Luckily when she reached MIL's house, they have a spare socks for her to call her fretfulness a stop!
But still, J was rather 'down' that morning until she had a joyful trip in the PETROSAINS. When we asked her whether she wants to come again next time, she shoke her head and replied, " Don't want, next time I want to go to another new Science Centre!" we burst into laughter right away!
Nowadays, I have no longer got my nerves on when my kids fuss or whine. Whenever they repeat the 'despicable attitude', I'll just remind them, " This doesn't work on me anymore..." then they will keep their mouth shut... most of the time! (smile)
Labels: emotional, J(Juan Juan)


I dont like al lthese whinings either. When my kids do it, I just tell them to stop it. Mummy doesnt like it.