Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

I hung the clothes after lunch, then I brought J and X upstair for an afternoon nap. I was exhausted after a taxing day of house chores and yelling at J's mischievous(Phew. I lied down on the mattress hoping to get a good rest, leaving J and X messing around in the room. On and off I would pester J to lie down with me, I didn't force X to take his nap but plan to bring him down to rock in a spring cot after J fall asleep.

However, when I was halfly dozing off... X crawled to me with his head burried into my chest. Obviously he was signing for milk, I held him close to my breast and fed him in my favourite lying position. Moment later, I opened my eyes and found him dozed off while clinging on my chest. I turned to the other side to look for J, she was sleeping soundly right beside me too... I closed my eyes and rested my mind.

When I woke up, I found X was sleeping away fom me. I was thinking of getting out of the room to continue my usual routine(Blogging and blog hopping when they fall asleep), before I was able to step out the room, I got startled when X sat up suddently while rubbing his eyes. He turned around and gradually crawled towards me, I had no choice but lied down with him and continued to nurse him, hoping that he would fall back to sleep in no time. At the mean time, J woke up then she looked around, seeing I was still in the room, she lied down and fell back to her dreamland.

X still suckling whilst keeping his eyes closed, then he broke the suction on his own, rolled and leaned on my left arm. He was asleep with his eyes partly open while his pupils were moving vigorously as he was in REM state. Later I heard J mumbled and she stood up and walked to my side, against she lied down on my right arm... I gently storke her with my hand. They were both sleeping soundly which put off my idea of leaving them in the room for my cold electronic gadget, the computer!

This afternoon, they broke their records for approximately 3 hours of sufficient sleeps, in which J slept from 1300 to 1600 while X till 1630!

2 Comments:

  1. Baby Darren said...
    the most peaceful moment of a SAHM life... i hardly get this as my girl never nap more than 1 hr.

    Side note: love reading this blog of urs coz it relates so much of my daily life too. 1 comment though, the black background and white wordings make reading a bit uncomfortable. After reading, i find myself seeing white/black lines. wonder is it my eye sight problem..
    Alice Law said...
    LOL! Sorry for the template, I thought it portraits my recent emotional temperament quite well... drizzling with ice cape moutain. :)

    I personally think is great to have an alert and inquisitive kid(like your girl), who doesn't fancy sleep... but for mommy it could be quite taxing!;)

    p/s: Welcome to my secret chamber, it's a place for ranting and whatever goes!^-^

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home