Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

The Dilly-Dallying Girl!

I have a hard time to get the kids going to school every morning! Not much problem with the boy though... they are now sleeping in their own room now, can't recall since when... perhaps it started after my Taipei holiday.

Every morning, either the boy or the girl will snuggle into my bed. This morning the girl whined a bit, asked her whether was nightmare or any ailment, she just ignore me(as usual, and I don't like that behavior either). The boy normally finished his milk withing a min, the girl prefer to take her sweet time. Then they'll have their 7 Seas Multi-vit. The girl had it for some time already, the boy just started to take it after a few viral infection. I reckon he now knows the downside of rejecting 'protection' from the fish oil/ vitamins, which he did before he got sick that often.

They will have a simple breakfast later, usually biscuit(fast and easy for lazy mama like me). This morning my girl had two cream puffs and the boy insisted of having biscuit. When the boy was done, I got him cleaned up and changed, not a single problem. While the girl still fooling around, blooding on the couch. When I badgered her to get change and keep going, she started to give hell lot of excuses that she was not ready(claimed she hasn't finish her breakfast). The time was ticking, it was almost 8am, and their school starts at 8:15am. So, it seems I was the only one panic and worried for her. Once I open the front door, my boy eagerly dashed out while my girl still slowly munching her 2nd cream puff(sounds like I'm siding my boy?! Not at all, it's the truth after all).

Finally when my girl was done, it already past 8' o clock, that tells why we often late for school. She has no initiative to pick up her own back, let along get it organize the day before school. I seriously feel tired to keep pestering and yelling at her... wonder what's her problem, where did she get the attitude from. I hope she shows some improvement next time when I try to write about her again, sigh~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home