Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

He Potty Trained Himself!

Yesterday marked the 1st time X(19 months old) went napkin-less! Yes, I only put him on diaper at night or during family outing, other time he will be wearing napkins.

Yesterday morning after a nice warm bath, he requested to put him on a bear printed pants. I warned him, if I put that for him he will have to inform me anytime when he feel like peeing. True enough, yesterday was the 1st time he didn't urinate in his pants(he did wet his pants during some uncontrolled water play in the bath room). From time to time he will tell me his urge for peeing and he even successfully pooped in the potty, though some might be faked alarm!

Today, he still insisted to wear pants. He did peed in his pants this morning, but that was in the playground when he got too engrossed into exploring the field. When the time he told me, he already incompetently peed in his pants.

Anyway, I must admit he did a great job in initiating potty training, proud of him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home