Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

A Child's Analytical Mind




Saturday, 15 May

TK and me brought J and X to our usual mamak restaurant right across the road. After having breaskfast, we pay a visit to the newly open MyDin retail outlet, which located parallel to the mamak restaurant. However this post has nothing to do with MyDin nor the mamak restaurant.

When we came out from MyDin, I noted a water vending machine, which I reckon it's something new for both little sprouts and absolutely another newbie to add in J's vocabulary. Hence I asked her, "What do you think this is?"(pointing to the machine) wihout much hesitation, she told me it's a 'machine'. "What kind of a machine?", TK joined the conversation. She paused and kept her eyes on the gigantic metal box, " It has a door, you can open it!" I added. She open the door and within a minute she uttered, "It's a water machine"!

Frankly, it needs some time for me to digest on how did she figure out the correct answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home